30 Years serving the cities of Ft. Pierce, Vero Beach, Stuart, and the counties of Martin, Indian River, and St. Lucie.
- Fatigue or alligator cracks --patterns of interconnected cracks
- Block Cracks—a series of large, fairly rectangular cracks
- Edge Cracks-- Longitudinal cracks near the outside edge of the pavement
- Longitudinal Cracks—Often seen parallel to the pavement’s centre line. <
- Transverse Cracks—Typically at right angles to the center line of the pavement.
- Reflective cracks—Usually located at joints in older layers of paving material.
- Slippage cracks—due to a low quality asphalt mix or to poor bonding between layers,
Manual installation of new asphalt mix and compacting.
Partial Depth Repair
Mill the asphalt surface to a depth of 2-3 inches , then install new asphalt.
Full Depth Repair
Completely remove the failed asphalt to the base layer, then install the new asphalt.
An asphalt overlay can repair flaws and add new life to older asphalt by adding a second layer of asphalt over existing pavement, giving your street or parking lot a brand-new appearance for less. Overlays can be put down when the existing asphalt surface is in a generally good condition with some problem areas.
CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH A PAVING PROFESSIONAL ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!